Live | Interactive | Online Course
Approved by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for 4.5 CPD points Recognition number – RCSEd02624
in Association with
- Candidates preparing for part 2 of UK (JCIE) & International (JSCFE) FRCS Exams .
- Useful to supplement their ISCP portfolio :The structered assessment and feedback can be added to your ISCP portfolio .
The course for preparing for the Postgraduate Exit Orthopaedic Examination (FRCS) has been meticulously designed to meet the needs of all candidates, regardless of their preparation stage. Its goal is to provide candidates with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in the exam.
Our teaching faculty for this course has been handpicked based on their extensive experience in guiding candidates for the FRCS (T&O) exam. They are deeply committed to helping each candidate reach their highest possible level of achievement in the examination. Our faculty is composed of senior orthopaedic colleagues with advanced education in teaching and providing feedback, guaranteeing a thorough and professional learning journey.
- Pinpoint knowledge gaps that may require additional study and comprehension.
- Develop proficiency in answering questions succinctly, simulating real-life clinical or viva situations.
- Experience a wide variety of question types and subjects.
- Delve into high-yield topics and complex concepts.
- Gain insights into the key areas of concentration for pre-examination study.
- Learn valuable study techniques and strategies.
Structure of the Course
Candidates are provided with a series of questions to practice answering under the guidance of the teaching faculty.
Detailed analysis of these questions and answers will be carried out, focusing on clarifying key points to evaluate comprehension.
Sufficient time will be allotted for questions and personalized feedback.
Time Table of sessions includes
- Orthopaedic Orthopaedic Sciences
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Hand cases discussions
- Adult Pathology
- Upper Limb Clinicals
- Lower Limb Clinicals
The outcome grade in the FRCS exam is based on:
- Methodical approach to your answer.
- Your ability for clear decision making.
- Ablility to proceed with minimal prompting.
- Familiarity with relevant supporting literature.
Both participants & Observers get CPD certificate approved by RCSEd for 4.5 CPD points