Multi-Disciplinary | Distance Learning
Flexible, affordable and career boosting programme
The Postgraduate Diploma program has been designed to provide support for the multi-professional Orthopaedic workforce in meeting the increasing demand for optimal care of musculoskeletal conditions.
By demonstrating applied knowledge in this field, learners will be equipped with the necessary skills to begin and advance their career in MSK Medicine and Orthopedics.
This extensive course is comprehensive and covers the whole syllabus relevant to the field, ensuring that learners are well-rounded and fully equipped to tackle challenges within the Healthcare setting.
Our accreditation status serves as a testament to our commitment to high standards and indicates that our program and institution have undergone a thorough review and evaluation process by experts in the field of education .The program has been meticulously crafted by our experienced tutors and is delivered online through the Orthopedic Academy LMS platform.
Learners will receive ongoing support throughout their journey through the tutor-moderated discussion forum.
To ensure the highest quality of educational content, we regularly re-evaluate our materials and closely monitor feedback to make improvements and additions where necessary.
Targeted professionals for admission:
- Surgical and Orthopaedic trainees
- Foundations Doctors
- Speciality Doctors
- Emergency Department Doctors
- General Practitioners
- Surgical & Extended Role Nurse Practitioners
- Extended Role Nurse Practitioners
- Physiotherapists , Chriopractors and Osteopaths
- Surgical Assistants & Care Practitioners
- 10 extensive Modules to cover all aspects of Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Each modules includes MCQ assessment to test your learning
- Course duration: Flexible || Self-Paced || 6-9 Months
- Direct contact with a Tutor for case discussions and student’s queries
- On completion you will receive a certificate accredited by The Skills Development Council of Canada
Programme of Modules:
- Module 1 – The Orthopaedic Oncall
- Module 2 – The Upper Limb
- Module 3 -The Lower Limb
- Module 4 – The Spine
- Module 5 – Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Module 6 – Orthopaedic Pathology & Oncology
- Module 7 – Clinical & Surgical Orthopaedic Skills
- Module 8 – General Principles Of Orthopaedic Xray & MRI , And Case Spottors
- Module 9 – Orthopaedic Implants & Appliances
- Module 10 – General Principles Of Orthopaedic Practice