This continuing professional development program has been CPD approved by the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
The course is designed to enhance attendees’ comprehension of both normal and pathological presentations in orthopaedic radiology.
Upon completion of the course, participants will possess the expertise required to identify and explain important radiographic measurements pertaining to the upper and lower limbs as well as the spine. This knowledge can be utilized in making informed decisions in the orthopaedic field.
The course is available for a period of three months, during which time participants can access the learning materials and complete the course at their own pace.
- Foundation Doctors , Core Trainees , Trust Doctors , Clinical Fellows , Residents
- General Practitioners
- A&E doctors
- Medical Students
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- All Healthcare professionals with an interest in Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal care.
- Spotter cases
- Demonstrations of normal anatomy
- Trauma conditions
- Elective conditions
- Paediatrics & Spine included