This course will provide attendees with an understanding of the normal and pathological appearance in orthopaedic radiology.
Delegates will leave the course with the knowledge to describe key radiographic measurements for the upper limb, lower limb and the spine, and how to link these with orthopaedic decision-making.
They will also have the chance for discussions on cases with the expert panel.
Course access is for 3 months .
- Foundation Doctors , Core Trainees , Trust Doctors , Clinical Fellows , Residents
- General Practitioners
- A&E doctors
- Medical Students
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- All Healthcare professionals with an interest in Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal care.
- Spotter cases
- Demonstrations of normal anatomy
- Trauma conditions
- Elective conditions
- Paediatrics & Spine included