CPD points applied for
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of orthopaedic implants.
Topics covered will include :
- The history of orthopaedic implants
- The different types of implants available
- The indications for implant surgery
- The surgical techniques involved in implant placement
This course is designed for orthopaedic surgeons & residents, orthopaedic nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are interested in learning more about orthopaedic implants.
Benefits of taking this course
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of orthopaedic implants
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in orthopaedic implant technology
- Prepare for a career in orthopaedic surgery or orthopaedic nursing
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in orthopaedics
- Earn a certificate of completion for the course
- The course will be delivered online
- Each module will include a lecture and a set of multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- The lectures will cover the key concepts of each topic
- The MCQs will allow students to test their understanding of the material
|Content||Lectures, Quizzes, Case Studies and Summary Sheets|
|Instructors||Experienced Orthopaedic Surgeons|
|Duration||1 – 2 Months|
Students will be assessed on their performance in the MCQs. A passing grade will be required to earn a CPD certificate of completion for the course.