Pre-Recorded | Online | Unlimited Access for 3 Months
Candidates preparing for 2 of UK (JCIE) and international (JSCFE) FRCS Exam
This course has been designed for candidates preparing for the Postgraduate Exit Orthopaedic Examination .
Suitable for candidates in all stages of exam preparation , from early preparation for written exams to those preparing for the Clinical and Viva components .
The Faculty have been picked for their expertise in coaching candidates for the FRCS (T&O) examination and are passionate about helping candidates maximise their chances of success in the examination. All are senior orthopaedic colleagues and have undertaken further education in teaching and feedback to provide a professional experience.
• Identify areas of knowledge which may need further study and understanding.
• Practice To focus answers to maximise your score in a clinical or viva situations .
• Exposure to many types of questions and topics .
• Cover high yield topics and difficult concepts .
• Greater understanding of where to focus study prior to the examination . • Model answeres explained
• Study tips and tricks .
Structure of the Course:
A set of questions are presented and candidates have the opportunity to practice their answers .
Detailed discussion of the questions & answers and clarification of main points to assess understanding will take .
- General Advise for FRCS Exam
- Basic Sciences cases discussions
- Paediatric cases discussions
- Hands case discussions
- Adult Pathology case discussions
- Trauma case discussions
- Upper Limb Clinical cases
- Lower Limb Clinical cases