- Postgraduate doctors and healthcare professionals aiming for better understanding of Orthopaedic Basic Sciences .
- Candidates preparing for postgraduate Orthopaedic Exams , including the following :
- FRCS (Tr&Orth) exam – UK and International
- EBOT exam
- SICOT Diploma
- Focus your learning through comprehensive review of Orthopaedic Basic Sciences
- Exposure to many types of questions and topics
- Cover high yield topics and difficult concepts
- Greater understanding of where to focus study prior to the examination
Structure of the Course:
The Course aims to cover the Orthopaedic Basic Sciences section of the Orthopaedic Curriculum.
Divided into the following modules:
- Focused lectures based on the Orthopaedic Academy webinar-based teaching programme
- Detailed revision notes based on the award winning ‘ Concise Orthopaedic Notes’ book
- MCQ quizes with marked results and correct answer explanation
- Viva & Clinical Examination tutorials with practice scenarios with model answers provided