Multi-Disciplinary | Distance Learning
Flexible, affordable and career boosting programme
50 CPD Points
The Masterclass program has been designed to provide support for the multi-professional workforce in meeting the increasing demand for optimal care of musculoskeletal conditions.
By demonstrating applied knowledge in this field, learners will be equipped with the necessary skills to begin and advance their career in MSK Medicine and Orthopedics.
This extensive course is comprehensive and covers most aspects relevant to the field, ensuring that learners are well-rounded and fully equipped to tackle challenges within the speciality.
Our accreditation status serves as a testament to our commitment to high standards and indicates that our teaching program and Academy have undergone a thorough review and evaluation process by experts in the field of orthopaedic education .The program has been meticulously crafted by our experienced tutors and is delivered online through the Orthopedic Academy LMS platform.
To ensure the highest quality of educational content, we regularly re-evaluate our course materials and closely monitor feedback to make improvements where necessary.
Targeted professionals for admission:
- Surgical and Orthopaedic trainees
- Foundations Doctors
- Speciality Doctors
- Emergency Department Doctors
- General Practitioners
- Surgical & Extended Role Nurse Practitioners
- Physiotherapists , Chiropractors & Osteopaths
- Surgical assistants & Care Practitioners
- Modules to cover most aspects of Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Each modules includes MCQ assessment to test your learning
- Course duration: Flexible || Self-Paced || 3-6 Months
- On completion you will receive a certificate accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Programme of Modules:
- Chapter 1 – Mastering Orthopaedic On-Call Situations
- Chapter 2 – The Upper Limb: From Shoulder to Fingers
- Chapter 3 – The Lower Limb: From Hip to Toe
- Chapter 4 – The Spine Fundamentals
- Chapter 5 – Foundations of Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Chapter 6 – Orthopaedic Diseases & Tumours
- Chapter 7 – Clinical & Surgical Essentials in Orthopaedics
- Chapter 8 – Fundamental Concepts of Orthopedic Radiography and MRI: Case Studies and Analysis
- Chapter 9 – Core Concepts Of Orthopaedic Practice